Aloha Hawai’i Class A/B UST operators! Our course is re-approved by the Hawai’i DOH and available for purchase.
Hawai’i Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
And for a limited time we are offering a discount on all Hawai’i Class A/B licenses though June 30, 2018. When you check out, add the coupon code ALOHAUST and save 20%.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed Internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from Hawaii customers:
- “Great course, very informative on preventing pollution of the enviroment and why we must monitor the system to keep it clean.
- “Well prepared and presented. Very easy to follow and very informative.”
- “Informative. Helped to minimize risks and maintain USTs/paperwork for inspections.”
- “Now I know that there is alot more to owning and running a UST gas station. Very informative, Excellent.”
- “The presentation was very informative and well thought out. Well worth the hours spent in reviewing the information and learning a few new things.”
Also in an exit survey, a majority users said they really liked the content (83%), organization (75%), presentation (83%) and usefulness (75%). About 3/4 of the users said the information was somewhat or mostly new to them (as of 2014).
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your staff now.