Tank Savvy Minute
"I’ve attended many other webinars and this was by far the best. It was as close to a virtual classroom as you could get without actually being in a classroom."
Read More »
System Requirements: What computer equipment do I need?
I need training for multiple people. How do I share courses?
Training Places enables you to purchase and distribute training to your employees.
- Make your purchase, then select the Training Places option
- Enter the first and last names of your learners
- Click Continue
Now all you have to do is:
- Tell your trainee to go to USTtraining.com, then click Login at the top right of the page.
- Have them enter the same username and password you established when you made your training purchase.
- When they log in they can find their name, click on it, and begin training.
- For more information about administrative features of your Training Place, see the Training Place Admin tutorial
What do I do if my credit card doesn’t work?
Where can I get a receipt for my purchase?
Do you take Purchase Orders?
What states have approved UST Training courses?
What do I do if there is no training rule in my state?
What if I need training in multiple states?
It may not be possible depending on your state or states.
We offer expert consulting services to help guide you through the rules and offer you a comprehensive solution to meet the August 8, 2012 deadline in a way best suited for your company.
Schedule a meeting with our expert staff and get the answers you need.