Self Paced – $169.95Buy Now
Hello Colorado Class A/B UST operators! Our self-paced course is now online and approved by the Division of Oil and Public Safety.
Overview: Colorado Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator.
Self Paced: This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam. Note: Colorado OPS now requires you to contact our staff for a brief-site specific interview.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
Feedback from our Colorado Customers:
- “The sectioning of the course, not one long session.”
- “Easy to follow and certificate available almost immediately.:
- “Could do it at my own pace. Ben did a good job.”
- “The course was very detailed. After completion I realized I have to do a better job organizing my document.”
- “Good Class, Very informative.”
- Single user: Great for one person to take one course or multiple courses. Good for one person to be Class C and Class A/B operator. User email required.
- Multiple Users/Single Course: (called “Training Kiosk”) Simple account option good for a number of users for a single course like a small to medium company with many Class C UST operators. Email required only for account administrator.
- Multiple Users/Multiple Courses: (called “Course/Training Library”) Good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and C operators. Email required for all users.
Discounts: Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association (CWPMA) members are eligible for a 24% course discount. Discounts are only valid at the time of purchase. If you are a member and need your discount coupon contact CWPMA or email us
Refresher: A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your Class C operators by clicking here